-kel's bloggg-: Another Great Day To Remember!!

-kel's bloggg-

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Another Great Day To Remember!!

Heyyyy guyss!!
Today i gonna write bout yesterday den tmr i gonna write bout today..
*smacks myself*
LOL dis is not going right...

Yesterday mornin Daniel pm me, " hey u free today? was thinkin of going out cause im bored"
i was fuhhh u pm me at the RIGHT time!!
it was a perfect time to go on "pak toh" wit my dear!!
Den we plan to go out on a movie in Sunway...
Surprisingly Dan called me n told me that he arrived at my place!! i was like omfg dude, im having lunch.. So i quickly finish up n fly to dear's house to pick her up~
LMAOOOO on the way there was really FUNNY... We were lost several times n Dan wit his GPS...
anndddddddddd we met wit Kong wit his gf there~
lol sort of bustedddddd!!

We watch
.....
....
...
..
.
THISSSSSSSSSSSSS


Jason Statham is kicking serious butt there!

OK enough bout the movie..
a lil sumthin sumthin happen throughout the entire day xD
ehem ehem... *coughs*
alrite lets cut the crap...

17.12.2008
Another day for me to remember !




rolling off
-kel-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home