-kel's bloggg-: life without you

-kel's bloggg-

Saturday, December 13, 2008

life without you

Hey guys! Today was another boring LOOOOONNNGGGGG day....
Each ticks felt like an hour... Wanna know how i spend my boring old day?
*drums roll*
.
.

.
.
.

THISSSSSSSSSS !!!!!



HEROES!! it consumes my entire day till my mom started nagging n OWN the tv for her lame hokkien drama.... =_="
here's a link to heroes fan out there which dont have $$ to buy original disc like me xD
  • heroes



  • Anyway,spend most of the time msging wit someone which is currently doing shopping spree like mad... LOL!

    AND my dinner was lameee "chu cha" as usual with normal dishes... duhhh my great Saturday is RUINNNNN...!!
    After that i continued my night with HEROES season 2... dull life huh.?

    sorry i couldnt type straight thx to someone(sis) which is shouting on the phone for hours!!

    signing off
    -kel-

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

    << Home