-kel's bloggg-: someone BUY for me please??

-kel's bloggg-

Thursday, January 15, 2009

someone BUY for me please??

Hey fellow viewers!!
Today i just realized what i want most... Oooppsss, i mean
SECOND MOST!!

I know what ur thinking!! "huh, what does this kelvin ever wanted?
Izzit a bird? Izzit a plane?"

The answer is HELL NO !!

It ain't superman too!!!
Geezzz GET REAL xD
Actually, its just a PlaystationPortable ( PSP )



IGNORE the girl n her tongue -.-
Isn't that psp irresistible?




Cant get enough of it? Here's what it looks like in front view..



nice right? I know u want it!!
For those of u that already have it, be GRATEFUL..... n i HATE u LOL



more pictures!! i know ur craving for it badly!!

SIgh~
im too poor to buy new one T___T
so if there's anyone out there that wishes to sell his/her psp or ps 2 or ps 3 pls post comment here! i really want it xDDDD



me!





crawling off
-kel-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home