-kel's bloggg-: Another update!

-kel's bloggg-

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Another update!

Ok Ok, i updated dee!!
Shheeessshhhh... Thx to Chai for spamming my cbox, else i wont update..

So lets see, nothing much happened today besides...
IM BORED TO MY LUNGS!!!
Someone asks me "why lungs?"
I dont know, it just sounds right.. LOL
Today is nearly the most BORING-est day ever!
All i did was starring at the computer,tv and psp...
Stare stare stare!! One day i'll go BLIND for sure...
Then it would the end of my life...
*sits at one corner and starts praying*

Today din end that pathetic as it would be...
At 1.22am , GMT+8, local time, something amazing happened!!
*drum roll*
jeng jeng jeng!!
I received a message from her!!
She's leaving there tomorrow morning to New Delhi then to Kuala Lumpur...
And she'll reach here bout 7am the next day! *shouts n screams!*

ok moving on!
Today something else happened too...
something outta my imagination...
Yen had a CRUSH on someone!!
Omg i shouldnt say it out...
Guess our friend finally grow up to an O _ _ Lady
Jk jk pls ignore it xD

*yawns*
Been starring at it since morning...
Got to go now else i really need a thick thick specs...

Muka tak malu! *points up*

Dont really know why i snap this pic...
I just feel its kinda cool @_@






Buzzing off
-kel-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home