-kel's bloggg-: Keep moving forward everyday...

-kel's bloggg-

Saturday, February 7, 2009

Keep moving forward everyday...

Finally i'm back from my own personal "laziness"....
Thank God im free now!! HALLELUJAH!! *sings madly*

Alright first of all ,
Today go out with dear to meet up with vondylle or yee feng ( i dono which one to call) in sunway..
So, me n dear reached there kinda early n start her shopping spree for her trip to India!
psssttt.. lets see what she bought xD
- some food container
- 2 packets of biscuits
- 2 packets of sweets
- a wash face lotion
- eye liner !! lol ( i just discover that it looks like a pencil TODAY! ) lame me -.-
- a white pants! ( sorry i forgotten xD )
- urghhh i cant remember other stuffss.. damn small brain of mine

ok ok forget bout it..
After that, we met up wit vondylle in Winter Warmers!
Damn shocked to see her at first...
This is what she commented on me, " you look funny!! "
OMG do i look that funny?? T_T


ok this is a pic of my "funny" face xD



Ain't she's hawt? i wont take no as an answer xD
i agree with ya vond!! sui rite..
lol she's gonna kill me

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home