-kel's bloggg-: updates from JLyN~

-kel's bloggg-

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

updates from JLyN~

peek - a -boo!!
guess who's here?? lalalas~
definitely not kelvin..
dear forced asked me to blog for him but idk wat to write so he gave me some ideas..lol

[šōůĻþĽąđě] - Oh Hot Damn !! - says:
write abit bout dear , cny , some pics ,

[šōůĻþĽąđě] - Oh Hot Damn !! - says:
n the polluting punya pai ti kong mia batang

[šōůĻþĽąđě] - Oh Hot Damn !! - says:
lol

[šōůĻþĽąđě] - Oh Hot Damn !! - says:
that turn my car into black colour



ok i skip my part.. and start with CNY!! so basically almost everyday he went out to his relatives house and had steamboat for erm.. uncountable timess?? i cant remember how many times.. -.- i bet he get more angpows than me!! ~eh share share ar.. XDD then he watched 3 movies in one whole week..


The Wedding Game, Inkheart and Bride wars!!



the weather nowadays is soo damn hot!!! *takes tissue, wipes off sweat* thats what i dont like most about cny.. pfftt.. smokes everywhere.. POLLUTION!! pollutes the environment including my dear's car till it turn from silver to black!! lol...

oh well, cny is gonna be over soon and valentines day is fast approaching!! any plans for u guys?? wat to buy wat to buy?? hmm... i bought mine.. XD aint telling u wat i bought.. im going off to India this saturday =(.. im sure gonna miss u dear... sigh~
janlyn wil be back on the 12th!!

i guess tats it.. short post from me.. time to update my own blog!


love always,
Janlyn.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home