-kel's bloggg-: updates on Feb 14th !

-kel's bloggg-

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

updates on Feb 14th !

Sorry for the late post xD
Ain't that video clip funnehhh??
My mouth nearly jammed when i see that video the other day -.-
ps : thanks rach for telling me bout that video =p

OKAY back to the topic !!
Valentine's day this year was AMAZING!! *mata terbeliak*
Early morning, me n dear went out to pacific cause i need to pass to Saf the "undang disc"
To Saf : YOU MUST BELANJA ME EAT FOR GOING ALL THE WAY THERE XD

me and her !!

After that we headed straight to Queensbay!
Fuhhh luckily there's no traffic jam or what-so-ever that day.
My prayer works! LOL
Then we walked everywhere looking for food!
Couldn't find the perfect shop to eat.
Finally we decided to eat in PIZZA HUT!!


Both that pic were snapped coincidentally!
Cute rite? :P

Actually i planned to go for movie but no nice movie lately and the screening time is super late -.-
After that we walked around Queens till leg pain xD
This is the first time i went shopping with a girl besides my MUM N SIS!!
lmaooooooo
Had alot of FUN with her throughout the day!!
*cough cough*



Another photo of me and her in the car!

Guess what my present is!!
nyiahahahaha~


A vday card!!
Thx dear, im touched by the contents in it..
Unlike mine, i spend hours on writing " to my dear"

A box of yummy chocolates!
Im eating it now!! =p

And the best of all is.....
ta-da!!

A converse Tshirt !!


The whole day was simply superb.
And i'll tresure every moment when im with u.

Once i reached home, straight off to bed!
The whole atmosphere changed BIG TIME when darn xxx and xxx woke me up from my deep slumber over a stupid unreasonable reason -.-
And i twisted my neck!! damn it hurts till today...
But i guess its a 'payback' for having the best day of my life!
100% worth it !!

....................................................................................................

Next topic ---> NBA ALLSTAR GAME!!


As u all know, im a big fan of basketball...
This year Allstar is shocking!!
A 5 feet 8 inches guy jump over a 7 footer =.=!!
Superhuman huh!??




Nate Robinson!! <-- my idol
ROFLMAOOOO
West team won the ALLSTAR game!!
woooottsss~
After watching the ALLSTAR game, it inspired me to play bbal and i end up spraining my neck again -.-

Alright gtg soon!
else wifey gonna rush me <3>






hopping off
-kel-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home